Organizer – South Carolina Democratic Coordinated Campaign
The Jamie Harrison for U.S. Senate and South Carolina Coordinated Campaign are seeking quality applicants to apply for a Field Organizer position with our team for the 2020 general election. Candidates with both previous organizing experience and different work experience are encouraged to apply. Field Organizers will report to their Regional Organizing Director.
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain volunteers in their designated turf.
- Conduct Direct Voter Contact (DVC) when necessary to hit goals.
- Build and maintain volunteer team cultures and morale.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly DVC goals are met and exceeded.
- Utilize technological platforms such as Votebuilder to maintain data integrity and consistency.
- Proactively move to address potential challenges to programmatic success.
- Serve as a “finger on the pulse” of voters and volunteers in their turf, and communicate that status to supervisors on a frequent basis.
- Provide both quantitative and qualitative reports to their supervisors, detailing success and areas for improvement in their turf.
- Serve as on the ground contact for local parties and community organizations, as necessary.
- Serve as a passionate and professional ambassador for the campaign.
- Additional duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Prior campaign experience as an intern or volunteer preferred, but not required.
- General knowledge of Google Apps Suite, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours, including weekends.
- Willingness to relocate in-state, when able.
- Access to reliable transportation as travel will be required
- Access to communication devices.
To apply, please go to https://jaimeharrison.applytojob.com/apply/PKvI3RDl2r/Field-Organizer and fill out our application.